- The product has good explosion-proof function, suitable for explosive gas environment of IIA, IIB and IIC and various flammable and explosive places, mainly applied to railways, electric power, metallurgy, petroleum, petrochemical, chemical, steel, aviation, ship and high-efficiency lighting in various factory areas, stations, large-scale facilities, venues and other places.
- Configuration: using imported LED light source, the average service life is as long as 100,000 hours. The power supply adopts wide voltage processing, which can realize constant current output, has short circuit and over voltage protection functions, and greatly prolongs the service life of lamps and lanterns.
- Heat dissipation: the upper and lower ventilation and convection structure design can improve the heat dissipation performance and avoid the phenomenon that the conventional LED radiator will accumulate dust. The fins are arranged in a circular array to improve the heat dissipation performance.
- Transparent parts: high-purity toughened glass, transmittance up to 95% – 98%. The aluminium reflector is designed with optical concave and convex wall, and the light is uniform and soft. It is especially suitable for fixed lighting in various low-roof, platform, high-roof, high-shed and other places.
- Protection: the protection level of lamp body is IP66, and the anti-corrosion level can reach WF2.
- Installation mode: suspension ceiling, bending rod, vertical rod, suction top, U-shaped shock-proof bracket (angle adjustable) and other installation modes can be adopted as required.
- Wiring: series and parallel connection of lamps and lanterns can be realized by using double inlet design. The separation design of power supply cavity and wiring cavity has a great assembly space, which makes the installation and wiring safer and more convenient.
|Lumen per Watt
|Explosion proof grade